Know More About Us
As responsible business owners and stakeholders, we have to look beyond financial assessments when running businesses. It is a journey for every company with the aim to improve performance in non-financial areas. Research has also shown that companies which disclose their sustainability reports increase investors’ confidence and help build long-term value.
Sustainability reporting enables organisations to be transparent about the risks and opportunities they face, on top of the economic, environment and social impacts caused by its daily activities. The report represents the company’s values and governance model, which in turn demonstrates the link between its strategy and commitment to its stakeholders. The process of building and maintaining trust in businesses and governments is fundamental to achieving a sustainable economy.
Companies are increasingly finding themselves under the spotlight as the desire for transparency increases. Even so, with
the release of such non-financial reports on sustainability, many companies still face a host of reporting challenges such as:
• Is it compliant with the international Sustainability Report framework?
• Is it externally verified?
• Does it meet the local regulatory transparency requirements?
• Good corporate governance includes giving stakeholders a well-rounded report by tracking and disclosing issues relevant to the environment and social performance of a listed company
• Identification and management of key risks and opportunities
• Improved stakeholder communications by providing a broad-based, non-financial perspective on the organisation
• Facilitate workshops for issuers/companies/business owners to better understand the Sustainability Reporting project
• Evaluate suitability of issuers’ identified international Sustainability Report framework and ESG factors
(quantitative and qualitative)
• Draft/review management’s Sustainability Report based on the international framework identified and SGX Listing Rules
Nexia TS is a member firm of the “Nexia International” network. Nexia International Limited does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Nexia International Limited and the member firms of the Nexia International network (including those members which trade under a name which includes the word NEXIA) are not part of a worldwide partnership. Nexia International Limited does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members. Each member firm within the Nexia International network is a separate legal entity.