Know More About Us
Whether it is an initial listing on the SGX Mainboard or Catalist, going public is often a complicated and time-consuming process for any company. Being experienced reporting auditors, our qualified auditors provide a clear and practical step-by-step approach to assist to complete your company’s listing objectives with a detailed work plan built for success.
• A private company with no prior experience in accessing the capital markets
• Financial records which are complicated by a re-organisation, demerger of operations, or recent changes in
accounting rules and regulations
• Requiring support in terms of specialised knowledge and additional resources to better manage your transaction
• Keeping to your planned schedule for an effective and timely listing outcome
• Seeking for professional advice to better manage your compliance requirements with regulations and
investor expectations once your company goes public
Besides early preparation and identification of potential issues to ensure an effective and timely listing, choosing to work with the right advisers is equally as important. Whether you are a small setup unfamiliar with the IPO process or a sophisticated setup that is considering fund raising from the capital markets, Nexia TS is geared to support your IPO journey on the following key listing application tasks:
• Audit of the company’s historical financial statements in accordance with International/Singapore Standards on Auditing
• Review of pro forma financial information
• Review of profit forecasts
• Issuing of Letter of Consent for inclusion of the Reporting Auditors’ Report
Nexia TS is a member firm of the “Nexia International” network. Nexia International Limited does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Nexia International Limited and the member firms of the Nexia International network (including those members which trade under a name which includes the word NEXIA) are not part of a worldwide partnership. Nexia International Limited does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members. Each member firm within the Nexia International network is a separate legal entity.