Know More About Us
Mergers & Acquisitions: Building sustainable long-term shareholder value for your business through an effective company strategy to help you identify and implement growth opportunities.
Finding the right buyer is key when selling a company to ensure that the business value is optimised for the client.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions services include:
• Analyse the market and ascertain the appropriate valuation metrics
• Prepare an information memorandum or company deck card
• Develop proposal and negotiation strategy
• Negotiation of the terms of the transaction
• Arrangement of financing if required
In accordance with specific investment needs and acquisition criteria of our clients, the M&A team helps in sourcing valuable targets across our extensive regional and global networks. We manage and facilitate the merger and acquisition process in full length for our clients, from target identification, strategy development, conduct of due diligence, execution and closing of the acquisition deal. The M&A team focuses in bringing maximum value to our clients.
Our services include the following:
• Develop the target criteria
• Source for potential target
• Analyse potential financial impacts/benefits of the acquisition
• Develop acquisition proposal and negotiation strategy
• Negotiation of the terms of purchase
• Arrangement of financing, if required
There are various options and channels available for companies to raise funding in support of business growth and expansion. Our team assists in assessing the most suitable fundraising option and channel for the client to:
• Develop growth and expansion plans
• Strengthen corporate management
• Develop business plans
Nexia TS is a member firm of the “Nexia International” network. Nexia International Limited does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Nexia International Limited and the member firms of the Nexia International network (including those members which trade under a name which includes the word NEXIA) are not part of a worldwide partnership. Nexia International Limited does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members. Each member firm within the Nexia International network is a separate legal entity.