Know More About Us
Nexia TS Shanghai and Shanghai Nexia TS Certified Public Accountants are internationally-oriented accounting firms managed by the Nexia TS group in Singapore. The business scope extends beyond traditional statutory audit to internal control audit, acquisition audit, corporate liquidation audit and audit of transfer price. Other advisory services relate to business set up, feasibility study, tax planning and legal advisory related to cross border transactions, mergers & acquisition, due diligence, pre-IPO consulting, tax review & planning, internal control consulting, and cost & profit management services etc.
Shanghai Nexia TS Certified Public Accountants operates with more than 20 professional staff members, including 3 qualified Certified Public Accountants from CICPA.
With its focus on serving foreign-invested enterprises, Nexia TS in Shanghai provides the following services:
• Audit and financial statements review
• Acquisition audit
• Capital contribution verification
• Corporate liquidation audit
• Audit of transferring price
• Audit of annual foreign exchange equity
• Internal audit
• Licensing audit
• Company setup and registration
• Tax advisory & tax compliance filing
• Tax review & tax planning
• Transfer pricing advisory
• Profit repatriation advisory
• Tax assurance & tax audit
• Cross border transaction planning
• Due diligence
• Consultancy on internal control
• Consultancy on investment and pre-IPO
• Cost and profit management service
• Outsourced CFO
• Forensic, investigation and insolvency
• IFRS conversion
For more information on Nexia China, visit www.nexiachina.com.
Nexia TS is a member firm of the “Nexia International” network. Nexia International Limited does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Nexia International Limited and the member firms of the Nexia International network (including those members which trade under a name which includes the word NEXIA) are not part of a worldwide partnership. Nexia International Limited does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members. Each member firm within the Nexia International network is a separate legal entity.