- Interested students can either register as an individual participant or as a team of not more than 5 persons.
- To register, simply download the Registration Form and email the completed form to email@example.com.
- The registration period is from 17 March to 15 April 2020.
Round 1 – Business Case Submission
- Business Cases must be prepared in PowerPoint format of not more than 15 slides, excluding cover, sections/headings, and “thank you” page.
- Teams are advised to review and adhere closely to the Evaluation Criteria.
- Download the Business Case Cover Page and email the completed form and your PowerPoint deck to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline: 5 June 2020, 5.30pm – submissions and/or any change request to the submitted deck will not be entertained after the deadline
Business Case Evaluation & Announcement of Results
- All Business Cases will be evaluated by a professional team of Nexia TS’ Business Directors in diverse fields of expertise.
- Scores will be aggregated based on a total of 50points per the Evaluation Criteria.
- Results will be announced via email to all teams on 30 June 2020.
- The top 5 teams with the highest scores will be notified of the details pertaining to the Round 2, Presentation Day.
Round 2 – The Presentation
The top 5 teams can expect the following at the Presentation Day.
Date: 5 August 2020
Time: 1:30pm – 5:30pm
Venue: Nexia TS Office, 80 Robinson Road, #25-00, Singapore 068898
- Presentation of Business Case (Total 25mins including 10mins Q&A)
- 10mins Speed-mentoring with each of our Panel of 5 Judges/Mentors:
- Group CEO & Chief Innovation Officer, Nexia TS
- Board of Governor & Entrepreneur, Spirit of Enterprise
- Business Directors, Nexia TS
- Announcement of Winners
- Prize Presentation
Contact Person: Nicholas Liao
Phone: 6534 5700 (x795) – alternatively, Valerie @ x707 or May @ x861
|Supported by:||Organised by:|