The Nexia TS Business Case Challenge, which began in 2018, aims to nurture local entrepreneurs by supporting aspiring students in their entrepreneurship journey through mentorship and peer learning. Students who have participated in the past include NTU, NTU-NBS, SUSS, NUS & SMU. Students can and have benefited in the following ways:
- Gather feedback from a panel of judges including entrepreneurs and leading business professionals (Directors and CEOs)
- Receive mentorship from industry experts and professionals (including Spirit of Enterprise Board of Governors, SOE Past Honorees)
- Get access to entrepreneur role models or professional contacts who can help get their businesses up and running
Winners can get opportunities to participate at events, forums and networking sessions organized by SOE with established entrepreneurs nominees for SOE Awards 2020.
The top 5 finalists will be invited to a speed mentoring and one-to-one consultation session with professional industry leaders. The winning team will walk away with $500 cash prize!
Round 1 – Business Case Submission
- Business Cases must be prepared in PowerPoint format of not more than 15 slides, excluding cover, sections/headings, and “thank you” page.
- Teams are advised to review and adhere closely to the Evaluation Criteria.
- Download the Business Case Cover Page and email the completed form and your PowerPoint deck to email@example.com.
- Deadline: 5th June 2020, 5:30pm – submissions and/or any change request to the submitted deck will not be entertained after the deadline
Business Case Evaluation & Announcement of Results
- All Business Cases will be evaluated by a professional team of Nexia TS’ Business Directors in diverse fields of expertise.
- Scores will be aggregated based on a total of 50points per the Evaluation Criteria.
- Results will be announced via email to all teams on 19 March 2020.
- The top 5 teams with the highest scores will be notified of the details pertaining to the Round 2, Presentation Day.
Round 2 – The Presentation
The top 5 teams can expect the followings at the Presentation Day.
Date: 5th August 2020
Time: 1:30pm – 5:30pm
Venue: Nexia TS Office, 80 Robinson Road, #25-00, Singapore 068898
- Presentation of Business Case (Total 25mins including 10mins Q&A)
- 10mins Speed-mentoring with each of our Panel of 5 Judges/Mentors:
- Group CEO & Chief Innovation Officer, Nexia TS
- Board of Governor & Entrepreneur, Spirit of Enterprise
- Business Directors, Nexia TS
- Announcement of Winners
- Prize Presentation
6534 5700 (ext. 795)