Know More About Us
Nexia China is a one-stop shop providing a comprehensive range of services necessary for corporate expansion into China. With a highly personalised and best-in-class management consultancy and China advisory services, Nexia China has successfully assisted many foreign firms (including US and European companies) to set up a physical presence in China.
Nexia TS Shanghai and Shanghai Nexia TS Certified Public Accountants are international-oriented accounting firms managed by the Nexia TS group in Singapore. The business scope extends beyond traditional statutory audit to internal control audit, acquisition audit, corporate liquidation audit and audit of transfer price. Other advisory services relate to business set up, feasibility study, agency arrangements, mergers & acquisition, due diligence, pre-IPO consulting, tax review & planning and internal control consulting.
Shanghai Nexia TS Certified Public Accountants operates with more than 20 professional staff members, including 3 qualified Certified Public Accountants from CICPA.
With its focus on serving foreign-invested enterprises, Nexia TS in Shanghai provides the following services:
• Audit and financial statements review
• Acquisition audit
• Capital contribution verification
• Corporate liquidation audit
• Audit of transferring price
• Audit of annual foreign exchange equity
• Internal audit
• Licensing audit
• Due diligence
• Consultancy on internal control
• Consultancy on investment and pre-IPO
• Tax advisory and tax compliance filing
• Tax review and tax planning
• Transfer pricing advisory
• Cross border transaction advisory
• Company setup and registration
• Outsource CFO
• Forensic, investigation and insolvency
• IFRS conversion
Nexia China is the umbrella company of all Nexia China member firms. Nexia TS Shanghai acts as the coordinating office for project coordination, professional training and is also responsible for Nexia’s expansion into China. Currently, Nexia China member firms cover Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Jiangsu.
For more information on Nexia China, visit www.nexiachina.com.